Make your next propeller a Piranha Propeller.
The Piranha Advantage
Do you want to apply aerospace technology to your boat’s propeller? That’s the Piranha advantage. Piranha Propellers came to life in June 1990 when engineers Eric Jochin and Brad Stahl applied a new, high-strength aerospace composite of long-strand glass fibres and nylon to solve the issue of costly and inconvenient propeller repairs. Discover the Piranha advantage here:
The Modular Design
- Compatible with most engine makes & models.
- Allows for individual blades to be replaced or re-pitched.
- Hub is guaranteed for life. You damage it, we replace it!
- Precise engineering balance to two times the industry standard.
- Precise balancing reduces lower unit wear caused by vibration.
- Absorbs the shock of a propeller strike, eliminating lower unit damage.
- Store on-board & replace a damaged blade in minutes.
Selecting the Right Blade
- Extensive product line for all sterndrive and outboard manufacturers from 8 to 280 HP
- Available in 3 and 4-blade configurations
- Our user-friendly, online purchasing guide helps you find the right propeller.
Get started here and discover the Piranha advantage!